Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quote it Saturday 11/5/11

Quote it Saturday is hosted by Freda at Freda's voice. Just pick a quote and link back to Freda's post.

Anonymous quotes welcome.

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.
Abraham Lincoln

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written.
Oscar Wilde

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.
Friedrich Nietzsche

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes!I have never heard that one from Abe Lincoln. :) I love anyone that gets me books and I agree with Wilde. I also like the quote from Nietzshe- though I can't do it!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no updates from you... Hope you are well!

    Mohur

    ReplyDelete