Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quote it Saturday 10/1/11

Quote it Saturday is hosted by Freda's Voice, but because of a death in the family she will not be posting this week. So keep Freda and her family in your thoughts.





"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting."
Henry David Thoreau 

"I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything."
Steven Wright

And, In honor of Banned Books Week:

"Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
Maya Angelou 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lex for posting and for the wishes. It is a hard time, but also the cycle of life. Thank you for your support and love.

    ReplyDelete