Monday, August 22, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is hosted by On a Book Bender. Click here to find out more about the read-a-thon as well as to sign up. It runs from Today (8/22) to the 28th. It should be tons of fun!

My Read-A-Thon Goals


My goal is to read 5 books and post a review on each one.
I'd also like to write 5 short (no more than 1500 words) stories (or at least 500 words of a larger story) to get ready for the fall semester.

Books on my List


Playing With Fire by Coral Russell
Echo Falls by Jaime McDougall
Blood's Voice by Aine P Massie
Throwaway by Heather Huffman
The Glassblowers Daughter by Frances Clarke

Other Books I'd like to get to if there is Time


Odd Whitefeather by Nicholas Antinozzi
Emma by Jane Austin

How Much Time I Intend to Read


I don't start school for another 2 weeks, so I have a lot of time. I gave myself two grace days so just incase I don't finish one book one day I will still be able to make my goal. But, otherwise, my plan is to read until I finish at least one book a day.

Updates


8/22
Number of Books I've read today:
Number of books I've read total:
Today #insixwords: wonderful characters, interesting plot, sweet romance
Short Story link: The Woman in the Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment