Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WWW Wednesday 8/31

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?

Create your post and link it to Should Be Reading's post.

What I am Currently Reading:
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradly
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce, #1)
Jinn Nation by Caroline Barnard-Smith
Jinn Nation

What I recently Finished:
Echo Falls by Jaime McDougall (review will be posted soon)
Echo Falls
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
What I plan on Reading Next:

Playing With Fire by Coral Russell
Cover for 'Playing with Fire'
Blood's Voice by Aine P Massie
Cover for 'Blood's Voice'

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I plan on reading at least two of these in the next couple of months: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children. How are they?

    So far I am loving Outlander and am about 1/4 through. I'm hoping to get to the halfway point tonight. I definitely recommend it so far!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,
    Miss Peregrine's was amazing. I loved everything about it and the old photos were great. I am only on chapter two of The Sweetness but so far I really Like the main character Flavia. Both books are very peculiar, which I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie? That is definitely an interesting title. I will have to find out what its about.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here!

    I really wanna read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sweetness At The Bottom of the Pie is in my TBR pile! I've heard the series is really good!

    I really want to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!!

    I'll be reading Blood's Voice as well for review!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-august-31-2011.html

    ReplyDelete