Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Procrastinating

I am really procrastinating when it comes to finishing my story The Woman in the Lake. I don't know why, I have the story in my head but for some reason I just can't get it down on paper. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I decided to make 14 (well, 15 if you count the ghost) characters that I now have to flesh out and give distinct personalities as well as tell about the night by the haunted lake and mill. So getting part two posted is probably going to take me a while.

2 comments:

  1. :( Awwwwww!!! :(

    Looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm working on it but since I created 15 characters that need to be fleshed out, I have to make character bios for each one so I won't have to make them up as I go along. I will get part 2 up soon I promise!

    ReplyDelete