Friday, August 19, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday 8/19



Feature and Follow Friday (FF Friday) is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alision Can Read.
Check out Feature and Follow Friday at Parajunkee's View to sign up and start.
This Week's Question:

If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

My Answer:

I tend to want to be a warrior because I am so reserved in real life and I'd love to have any sort of super power. I think the idea is so empowering. So, maybe any sort of fantasy book where there are warriors and magic. Doesn't really matter which book. I guess if I'd have to choose, I would pick Eragon.

4 comments:

  1. Yes magic would be good, although I think I could do without the dragons.

    New Follower ;) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pick a magical land too! i never read Eragon so I'm not sure if I would like it there!


    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. Magical lands are cool. I haven't read Eragon yet.
    My FF http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete